I’m so excited that you’re so excited to get back to getting massages! Here’s a little information to help keep things calm:
- I have not picked an opening date yet. Don’t worry. It’ll come to me eventually, I’m considering a lot of different things (including Maine COVID-19 data) before I start scheduling.
- I’m going to start with those of you I had to cancel three or more times over the last few months. I know a few of you have elected to wait a little longer, and that’s fine! Please take any health risks you may have into consideration.
- I will reach out to you to schedule. I’m not ready to open up online booking just yet. It may be a little fussy, to begin with, but once we get going, I’ll open up online booking!
- Since I’m going to start with an hour between appointments to clean and reset, this means probably only 3-4 appointments a day, 2 on Sundays. Once I get a feel for the cleaning routine, I may be able to shorten the time between appointments again.
- If you have pre-scheduled appointments into late July & August, chances are we will keep them. I may just need to ask you to shift the time a little to allow for cleaning.
- Please be patient and we’ll get back to massages again soon ❤️
- Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions!