In this class, you will expand your understanding of Reiki and how to use it. This is the next step if you want to continue on to become a Reiki Master. You will learn three Reiki symbols which can be used to increase the energy channeled, work on mental and emotional healing, and send Reiki energy from a distance, as well as a few new techniques.
Reiki II includes an additional Reiki attunement to the one you received in Reiki I. This tunes you in even more to the universal life force and boosts your ability to channel it. Reiki I is a prerequisite for this class. You don’t have to have taken the class with me, but you should have your Reiki I certificate - you can take a photo of it with your phone at send it to me.
In this class, you can use the same book you received for Reiki I, however if it's been a while since you took Reiki I, let me know and we'll order you a new book, since there have been some updates.
- DATE: Sunday, April 23, 2023
- TIME: 10:00 - 6:00 (with a one hour lunch)
- LOCATION: Therapeutic Bodywork Learning Center, 141 N Main St. Brewer, ME
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: April 9, 2023
- FEE: $150
- DEPOSIT: $50 (non-refundable)*
- TO REGISTER: Fill out the Google Form HERE
- PREREQUISITE: Reiki I with any instructor. You can email your proof of Reiki I class (a phone snapshot is fine) HERE
*If for some reason you are unable to attend this class, you can apply the fee to the next class.
COVID POLICY: Vaccine and masks are NOT required but highly recommended as you will be working in close proximity in a relatively small area.