Client COVID Exposure Policy
As increasing numbers of clients have had COVID exposure, positive tests, and potential exposure, Birch Tree Wellness, LLC is taking a moment to clarify/update COVID exposure policies. This is based upon CDC guidelines while taking into consideration the unique risks presented in a massage practice.
If someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19:
- Wait until their symptoms have been resolved for at least 5 days, and both you and they have tested negative before coming in for a massage.
- Even if your household is symptom-free, please wait at least 10 days before coming in for a massage.
- Please provide a negative COVID test result for yourself within 72 hours prior to your appointment.
If you have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, but do not share a household with them:
- Please wait 10 days and provide a negative COVID test result within the last 72 hours, even if you are symptom-free.
- If you have cold/flu-like symptoms, but still test negative, please wait until the symptoms have been resolved at least 5 days and show a negative COVID test before coming in.
If you test positive for COVID:
- Please notify Birch Tree Wellness as soon as possible if you were in for an appointment within the last 10 days.
- Cancel any upcoming massage appointment that is within the next couple of weeks.
- You may reschedule your appointment after your symptoms have been resolved for at least 5 days and you have had a negative COVID test.
- Even if you are symptom-free, please wait 10 days and provide a negative COVID test within the last 72 hours.
If you have any cold/flu-like symptoms and test negative for COVID
- Please cancel your appointment and wait until the symptoms have been resolved for at least 5 days prior to rescheduling.
These policies are subject to change at any time as infection rates and guidelines change. Thank you for your cooperation!