General COVID-19 Policies
Updated June 2021
- Appointments are generally an hour apart to allow adequate time for cleaning & disinfecting.
- As more clients are vaccinated, some days may have shorter times (30 minutes) between appointments and more appointments per day.
- A significant spike in COVID-19 cases in our area, or an order from the governor, may result in my closing the office temporarily again.
- I will contact you if I am not feeling well on the day of your massage and reschedule your appointment.
- If you are not feeling well on the day of your appointment, even if it’s “just the tail end of a cold”, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Everyone must update their health intake information prior to their appointment. This form is HIPAA compliant. If you haven’t updated it, you will need to take time before your appointment starts to do so.
- You will receive an email with updates & information sometime during the week of your appointment. These emails are tracked to make sure you’re getting a chance to read them.
The Day of Your Appointment
- Everyone must wear a snug-fitting face mask for their appointment. You will not have to wear it laying face down.
- Please use the hand sanitizer near the door when you come into the office.
- I will be using a touchless thermometer to check your temperature when you arrive. If your temperature is over 100.4°, we will need to reschedule your appointment. (Keep this in mind when walking, running, or biking to your appointment, and give yourself time to cool off.)
- I will ask a few COVID-19 related questions when you arrive.
During Your Massage
- We will most likely start your massage face down, and you can take your mask off and place it in a sanitized bin until you roll over.
- When it’s time to roll over, you will put your face covering back on.
- When your massage is finished, please leave your mask on.
After Your Massage
- Please be sure to let me know if you find out that have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days before your appointment, or if you test positive within 14 days after your appointment.
Thank you so much for continuing to be patient while I iron this all out and do my best to keep you safe. Remember, there are no guarantees, we can just do the best we can.