Here we go, folks. I have started reaching out to those of you whom I had to cancel so many times to get you scheduled. I’m giving those clients and other frequent flyers first shot at appointments as part of my phased massage reopening.
Online booking is set up so that you can request an appointment. This doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s available, but I will let you know. You may also email me or message me on Facebook to check on appointment times.
After a week or so, I will see if I need a whole hour between appointments and how the process is going. If all is well, I will turn on regular online booking. I’m not going to book appointments super far in advance until we see how things are going, because it was frankly pretty depressing to have to cancel all those appointments this spring.
Click the links in the bullets below to learn more about the policies I am implementing. The two most important things are High-Risk Client Policies and the mandatory face covering.
Keep in mind, appointments could be canceled at any time if the state requires us to shut down again, if cases spike in the area, or if I or a client have been exposed to COVID-19.
Highlights of Current Policies & Procedures in Place
Follow the links to learn more:
- I am not accepting new clients at this time.
- Current clients must review COVID-19 policies.
- All clients must wear a face mask.
- You will receive an additional email from Hands Heal EHR. This is where you will update your health information and COVID-19 screening. YOU MUST COMPLETE THESE FORMS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- If your temperature is over 100.4°or you have any COVID-19 symptoms you will have to reschedule
- You must review the COVID-19 High-Risk Client Policies. Clients in the highest risk categories will require a doctor’s note before you can schedule.
Other Policies, Procedures & Protocols
- General Reopening Procedures (What to expect from your appointment)
- Massage Therapist COVID-19 Session Protocols
- Post-Appointment Cleaning Protocols
I am working on other policies this weekend. All of these policies and procedures are subject to changes as the state of COVID-19 and related issues change. As always, I remind you that THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES. I am doing the best I can with the situation in order to keep us all as safe as possible.
- Daily Self-Monitoring
- COVID-19 Exposure Protocol
- COVID-19/State Mandated Closure Protocol
If you have any questions about the policies or procedures I have set up in the office, feel free to contact me. Meanwhile, stay safe, stay healthy!